May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day.

  I am here wishing every mother on Earth a very happy mother's day. I was freaking busy these few days. Life is not easy. I was actually burying myself in my revision books and notes. That was terrible. I don't hate exam but myself. Sometimes we know we shouldn't but that's exactly what we do. I always wanted to start revising one month before exam, always wanted to push myself harder, but I always ended up with procrastination upon procrastination. 



  After the bad times and here comes the good news. My eldest sister has given birth to a baby boy on Friday. It's amazing. Do you know much he and his elder brother look like. I find no word to describe. Let the pictures tell you.



  Are all babies look the same? Or is it just them? Hahahahaha. 


  The ending is specially for my mother. Happy Mother's Day! Thank you for always being there for me, love me and care for me. No one can ever replace you in my heart. I may not like you all the time because sometimes you are really annoying, but I love you always.


0 comments: