Apr 15, 2012

14/04/2012

  Christine and I went to Kuala Lumpur for Twin Towers @live 2012. As promised, I will share some photos. So here we go.

  Christine and I went there by bus and the bus dropped us off somewhere near the don't know what hotel. (I can't remember the name of the hotel. Haha.) After that we enjoyed walking by the roadside and finally we arrived at the world famous Petronas Twin Towers in Kuala Lumpur. We could finally see the stage. Yes, this was the reason why we went to Kuala Lumpur.

The stage.

Christine called her mum once we reached there.
I did too but no picture. :p

  Then, we shopped Suria KLCC for some food as we were so starving. Restaurants there can really cost me an arm and a leg. Thus we decided to have KFC as our dinner. It was not bad. We found a Malay guy smiling at us and we actually took the opportunity to ask him for directions. Guess what? He knows Chinese. The awkward moment when we knew he actually knew we were talking about him just now. However, we finally met up with Christine's cousin and he fetched us to look for some cheaper hotels. We booked a room for the next day. After that, we went to her cousin's house and stayed there for a night.

Christine with her pyjamas.

Christine again.

Yeah, it's her again with her phone.

The living room.

  We were tired and I fell asleep. She did not sleep well i think. I mean not I think, she told me so. Anyway, we both woke up in the next morning at nine thirty.

 The morning view from the window. Peace.

Christine was busy looking for some food.

  We had our breakfast with her cousin together. Her cousin bought some strawberry pudding for us. He then dropped us off in front of our hotel. We checked in as fast as we could and rushed to Petronas Twin Towers even though the concert would only start at 6.

Christine with Girls Generation behind her.

A cute umbrella. Credits to whoever owns it.

The crowd.

Paper were distributed to us by Sone.

The strawberry pudding.

Petronas Twin Towers. Proud to be a Malaysian.

The screen somewhere behind the stage. Those who did not have the ticket gathered in front of it to watch live concert. (Including us)

The camera flying here and there recording the live show. Should I call it as camera? I don't know.

On our way back to the hotel and we saw this. Took a picture of her with the thing. I don't know what to call.

Finally, me in the hotel room. 

  Notice that we both actually bought the same clothes in the morning. While walking by the road side, everyone threw a weird look at us. Awful huh?

Christine in the hotel room.

Cheers happily even though we were both exhausted.

 The next morning.

I looked old in this photo. PS: Only in this photo. Haha.

Finally, both of us.

The decoration of the room.

Old Railway Station, where we board our bus back to Penang.

  Before going back to Penang, we shopped Sungei Wang for some souvenir. We had our lunch there and enjoyed watching a local singer performing his new cover song. Below are some photos of him.

Was he looking at me? I don't know.:D

The bus was empty. Haha.

The end.
Thanks for reading.

0 comments: